Stockbrokers are one of the main participants in stock exchanges worldwide, they often act as an agent for their clients, making trades on their behalf. This research should aim to analyse the different stock broking firms on the basis of their brokerage, services, products, growth, and their subsidiaries. There is growing competition between brokerage firms in post reform India. For investors, it is always difficult to decide which brokerage firm to choose. Research should be carried out to find which brokerage house people prefer and to figure out what people prefer while investing in stock market.
- Finance Background
- Secondary Research Skills
- MS Office Skills
- Business Writing
- All the successful candidates will be given a project completion certificate from Investleaf Management Solutions Pvt Ltd.
- The best project submitted will be rewarded with a cash prize of Rs.1000.
- More projects will be allotted to the winner of the best project if they are interested.
- Winners of the best project will be listed on this website and also contacted directly via email.